Tenant organizer and Spokane DSA co-chair Jeremy Logan joins us to talk about his arrest at the hands of Spokane County Sheriff’s Deputies on the way to a Black Lives Matter protest and the truly remarkable obsession Sheriff Ozzie seems to have now that national media took an interest in the arrest.
Logan also shares the story of the last decade of his life and just how hard it is to pull yourself out of poverty, especially when you’ve previously been in the system.
- Huffington Post article about Jeremy’s arrest — the one that set Ozzie off
- Ozzie’s resulting press conference (watch at your own risk)
- Two big questions about the arrest of Jeremy Logan (Inlander)
- How local law enforcement uses social media to surveil protesters (Inlander)
- Ozzie’s podcast about Jeremy Logan (Different from the press conference!)