This week’s RANGE comes in two parts.
- PART 1 | A Letter to My City Council Members | Offers a little background on the soon to be voted-upon police contract as a warm up for a dramatic reading of a letter Luke wrote this week asking Spokane City Council to tear it up with extreme prejudice.
- PART 2 | Our Borders, Ourselves | We reach the conclusion of the awesome interview with Yakima immigration attorney Stephen Robbins, where the conversation turns toward some of the more mundane, overlooked atrocities of Trump’s immigration policy and also some (infuriatingly) hilarious reflections on our dumb, dehumanizing border policy.
- Spokane City Council Directory — has a nice map in case if you want to send directly to your district’s commissioners, but I’m sure they’d ALL love to hear from you.
- Check out Stephen Robbins’ podcast Redirect. The latest episode dives into the thousand cuts of an avalanche of a bunch of bad new Trump immigration policies
- Follow Robbins on Twitter